Facilities Maintenance Technician Level I (Hiring Immediately)
Reports to: Plant Manager
Type: Full-Time (Hourly)
Location: 1420 Cheyenne Ave. Grafton, WI 53024
Degree: High School Diploma or GED
Shift: 1st Shift (Monday - Friday)
Hours: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Bonus Sign-on bonus of $1500
RAM Tool, Inc. is a high-tech CNC machining and manufacturing facility in Grafton, WI. We are immediately hiring for available Facilities Maintenance Technician Level I positions. Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment including, all manufacturing areas, employee lunchroom, walkways, bathrooms, and offices. This is a 1st shift position and we offer a $1,500 sign-on bonus.
Read Full Job Description
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform general labor and cleaning tasks.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping or waxing of shop floors with the use of floor scrubber or other cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Vacuum and dust offices.
- Empty garbage cans throughout the facility.
- Clean, monitor, and maintain bathrooms and employee breakrooms.
- Maintain coolant and oil levels in machines.
- Change filters as needed.
- Dump scrap chips to recycle as needed.
- Seek out areas requiring cleaning, take initiative to complete the task.
- Complete all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a level of knowledge acquired in high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Qualifications & Skills
- Basic knowledge of general maintenance process and methods.
- Basic knowledge of tools, appliances, and other devices.
- Follow proper procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to drive floor scrubber and fork truck or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work overtime.
- 401K with Company Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing
- Referral Bonuses
- Sign On Bonuses
- Company Paid Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Shift Premiums
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
The physical demands of the job will include lifting, bending and sitting. Lifting to include picking up, pushing or pulling loads up to 50 pounds. Stand 7 to 8 hours per shift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We're Hiring Applicants for CNC Facility Maintenance Jobs in Wisconsin
Behind every seamless CNC operation is a dedicated maintenance technician. RAM Tool, Inc. in Grafton is looking for a CNC facilities maintenance technician I. If you're from areas like West Bend, Port Washington, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Sheboygan, and Hartford, and have a knack for ensuring that CNC machines run smoothly, understanding the intricacies of CNC manufacturing jobs, and ensuring optimal performance, then you might be the cornerstone we're searching for
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principal functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
RAM Tool is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for all jobs at RAM Tool.