Facilities Maintenance Technician Level II (Hiring Immediately)
Reports to: Plant Manager
Type: Full-Time (Hourly)
Location: 1420 Cheyenne Ave. Grafton, WI 53024
Degree: High School Diploma or GED
Shift: 1st Shift (Monday - Friday)
Hours: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Bonus Sign-on bonus of $1500
RAM Tool, Inc. is a high-tech CNC machining and manufacturing facility in Grafton, WI. We are immediately hiring for available Facilities Maintenance Technician Level II positions. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the operation of all plant systems and equipment. Including but not limited to CNC, HMC, & Toolroom machines, conveyor systems, gearboxes, electrical & hydraulic motors, overhead cranes, and building repairs. This position must respond to all system failures by taking appropriate corrective action by completing or assigning the repairs needed to ensure that systems are operational and functioning safely and efficiently. Also filling out and doing daily, weekly, & monthly checklists. This is a 1st shift position and we offer a $1,500 sign-on bonus.
Read Full Job Description
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing, troubleshooting and/or assisting in the installation, modification, maintenance and repair of plant equipment.
- Repairing or replacing broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
- Performing and/or assisting in solving production problems.
- Monitoring and maintaining proper inventory. Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary.
- Maintaining preventative maintenance schedule with proper documentation.
- Cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Cutting and welding metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricating new parts, or assemble new equipment.
- Disassembling and/or reassembling machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examining parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Performs general preventive maintenance
- Communicate with supervisor on maintenance issues and preventative maintenance of machinery and facility
- Maintain an organized work environment while following safety guidelines
- Maintain routine maintenance on all production equipment
- Troubleshoot and perform minor/routine repairs on mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical components on machinery
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Maintain records of repairs and parts used in our data base
- Maintain heating/cooling systems to ensure functionality
- Assist on PM’s conducted by outsource services
- Complete Daily/Monthly/Quarterly Checklists
- Communicate with outside service vendors to trouble shoot via email/phone
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing facility working with CNC machines
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to weld and cut with plasma cutter, MIG, TIG, or Oxygen/Act Torch
- Experience using precision measuring equipment (Calibers, micrometers, and indicators)
- Ability to work overtime or weekends as needed.
- Ability to change oil filters, add coolant, perform chip removal and clean machine
- Ability to perform equipment functional checks, servicing, repairing or replacing of necessary devices, repair and upkeep to building infrastructure
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems including schematics
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and other devices
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work well with others
- 401K with Company Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing
- Referral Bonuses
- Sign On Bonuses
- Company Paid Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Shift Premiums
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
The physical demands of the job will include lifting, bending and sitting. Lifting to include picking up, pushing or pulling loads up to 50 pounds. Stand 7 to 8 hours per shift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We're Hiring Applicants for CNC Facility Maintenance Jobs in Wisconsin
Behind every seamless CNC operation is a dedicated maintenance technician. RAM Tool, Inc. in Grafton is scouting for a CNC facilities maintenance technician II. If you're from areas like West Bend, Port Washington, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Sheboygan, and Hartford, and have a knack for ensuring that CNC machines run smoothly, understanding the intricacies of CNC manufacturing jobs, and ensuring optimal performance, then you might be the cornerstone we're searching for
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principal functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
RAM Tool is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
U.S. Citizenship is a requirement for all jobs at RAM Tool.